SERVICE DOG TRAINING AZ
I Do Service Dog Training in AZ. I have trained hundreds of Service Dogs in Arizona. In addition, I do Therapy Dog Training and Emotional support Dog Training. Therefore, I train in and around Phoenix Arizona. In addition, I train service dogs in most cities in Maricopa County Az. Consequently I Offer Service Dog Training in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, and Tempe. In addition I offer and Train Service Dogs in Paradise Valley, Care Creek, Carefree, Peoria, Glendale, Sun City, Surprise, Fountain Hills, Queen Creek, Buckeye, Avondale, Ahwatukee, Litchfield, Goodyear Az.
This is the types of Service Dog Training I offer in Az ?
- Diabetic Detection Dog Training
- Seizure Detection Service Dog Training
- Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs for the Blind
- Service Dog Training for Wheelchair support
- Mobility Support
- Psychiatric Service Dog
- Alert Dog for those with Hearing Impairment
- Medical Alert Service Dog Training
- Therapy Dog Training
- Emotional Support Dogs
If you don’t see the type of training listed above please contact me to see if I can help you.
ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIMITATIONS TO GETTING A SERVICE DOG IS COST.
OUR SERVICE DOG TRAINING IN PHOENIX IS ONE OF THE MOST AFFORDABLE SERVICE DOG TRAINING IN ARIZONA. DID YOU KNOW THE AVERAGE COST TO TRAIN A SERVICE DOG IS ABOUT $24,000.00. WE THINK THIS IS A RIP-OFF AND A SCAM. WE MAKE SERVICE DOG TRAINING AFFORDABLE WITH IN-HOME SERVICE DOG TRAINING VERSUS SENDING A DOG AWAY FOR 18 MONTHS OR BUYING AN ALREADY TRAINED SERVICE DOG. WE CAN HELP YOU TRAIN A FULL SERVICE DOG FOR DISABILITY TASKS FOR LESS THAN HALF THE NORMAL COST. SEE OUR PRICING BELOW.
PRICES FOR SERVICE DOG TRAINING
(We do not offer payment plans or financing, so we have broken down full service dog raining into three components so you can pay as you go, or receive a 10% discount on all three levels when purchased together)
- LEVEL I PUBLIC ACCESS OBEDIENCE AND MANNERS SERVICE DOG TRAINING. $3,695 (Approximately 10-18 weeks to complete)
- LEVEL II BASIC SERVICE DOG TRAINING TASKS FOR DISABILITIES $3,695 (Approximately 18-24 weeks to complete)
- LEVEL III ADVANCED SERVICE DOG TRAINING TASKS FOR DISABILITIES $3,695 (Approximately 18-24 weeks to complete)
- LEVEL I, II, III PURCHASED ALL TOGETHER AND SAVE 10% FOR ONLY $9,976.50 (Approximately 12-18 months to complete all levels combined)
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SERVICE DOG
Not every dog can be a service dog. As a result, about one in one hundred dogs tested will have what it takes to be a service dog. Consequently, a family dog that you already own may or may not be a good candidate for the training.
Training for Service Dogs is not easy. As a result, all dogs should be first evaluated prior to investing time and money in training for service dogs in Az.
I offer comprehensive evaluations on all dogs that may be a possible assistance dog. In addition I evaluate dogs for those who are looking for Therapy Dog Training in Az. I also evaluate dogs for possible Emotional Support Dog Training.
IF YOU HAVE SERVICE DOG TRAINING NEEDS IN AZ
Like us on Facebook