BOARD AND TRAIN IN PHOENIX AZ
SHOULD BE THE LAST OPTION. WE HAVE A MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVE FOR BUSY DOG OWNERS WHO DON’T HAVE TIME TO TRAIN THEIR DOG
(READ MORE BELOW)
WARNING: DON’T SEND YOUR DOG TO A DOG BOARD AND TRAIN IN PHOENIX
PHOENIX DOG TRAINING was one of the first dog training companies in Phoenix Arizona to offer a Board and Train in Phoenix AZ. Back decades ago, I actually coined the term “Dog Boot Camp” for Board and Train type Dog Obedience Training. There has been a great deal of popularity in the dog training field to do what is called Dog Board and Train programs. Some might refer to these Dog Board and Train programs as Dog Boot Camp or Dogie Boot Camp. Dog Board and Train in Phoenix may sound really great, but there can be many problems with this type of training, and sending your dog away for training.
SEE OUR BETTER PHOENIX BOARD AND TRAIN OPTION BELOW
Kennel Based Dog Board and Train are the worst! Dog Training should happen at the home of the dog where the dog’s training and behavior problems exist. The best place for dog obedience training is at your home with in-home dog training working one on one with a dog trainer or dog behaviorist.
Most dog behavior problems will not be fixed in a kennel. A kennel is nothing like the inside of a home, much less the inside of your home. So if your dog needs potty training, is destructive and or hyper in the home, along with having other in-home bad behaviors, there is less than 30% chance they will ever get addressed because your dog is not able to misbehave in a kennel. There is nothing to get into trouble in the kennel.
Most dog training kennels have many dogs, most with bad behavior, making your dog all the more freaked out and stressed being away from you, your home, and everything that is familiar and feels like home.
Sending your dog to a kennel Board and Train in Phoenix AZ also means you subject your dog to illness and disease from other animals, a possible dog attack, and less than optimal living conditions. One popular dog training company in Cave Creek Arizona even had 28 dogs die at their facility not too long ago. There are dangers with board and train
Dogs that are trained in a kennel-based Board and Train program tend to revert back to their old behaviors within 3 weeks of returning home. In some cases, the behaviors are back as soon as the dog comes home.
EXCLUSIVE DIAMOND DOG TRAINING PACKAGE
DON’T SEND YOUR DOG TO BOOT CAMP OR PHOENIX BOARD AND TRAIN.
BETTER THAN BOOT CAMP OR ANY PHOENIX BOARD AND TRAIN HAVE BOOT CAMP COME TO YOUR HOME DAILY
ARE YOU A CELEBRITY, SPORTS FIGURE, EXECUTIVE, OR JUST TOO DARN BUSY TO TRAIN YOUR OWN DOG?
DON’T WORRY. WE DO ALL THE TRAINING RIGHT AT YOUR HOME FOR YOU
EXCLUSIVE ELITE DIAMOND DOG TRAINING PACKAGE
BETTER THAN BOOT CAMP OR ANY PHOENIX BOARD AND TRAIN
HOW IT WORKS
- We Do All the Training for You at Your Home Where Your Dog Lives and Where the Problems Are.
- Your Dog Gets Trained EVERY Day Monday through Friday (Weekend Training Days Available at an extra cost.)
- Your Dog Never Has to Leave the Home. You Don’t Miss Your Dog, and Your Dog Doesn’t Stress Out at Some Lonely Kennel
- We Customize Your Dog’s Training For Your Specific Home and Your Specific Needs.
- Your Dog Gets Trained Daily By One of Our Professional Master Dog Trainers and Behavior Specialists.
- Because We Are Doing the Training For You, Your Dog Learns Faster and Better Than You Having to Practice With Your Dog.
- You Can Choose to be Home or be Gone, to Watch Us Train, or to Take Care of Your Own Daily Responsibilities and Needs.
- When All the Training Is Complete, We Show You What Your Dog Learned, How to Give Commands and Maintain the Training.
- If at Any Time After Your Dog’s Training There is a Problem, We come Back Out to Fix The Problem.
WHAT YOUR DOG LEARNS
WE CUSTOMIZE THE TRAINING TO WHAT YOU NEED THE MOST AND YOUR DOG LEARNS TO STOP ALL UNWANTED BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ALONG WITH LEARNING ALL OF THE COMMANDS LISTED BELOW
This training program is not appropriate for dogs that are aggressive fearful, or anxious. Dogs or Puppies with Potty Training Issues need to be reinforced by the owner daily from the start of this program. Destructive dogs need to be supervised during training.
- ”Come” when called
- “Walk” on a loose leash
- “Sit” at a Distance
- Automatic Sit on “Come”
- Automatic “Sit” on “Heel”
- “Down” at a Distance
- ”Off” or No
- ”OK” or Free Dog
- Go to “Place” or “Bed”
- Go to ”Kennel”
- Distraction Proofing
- Distance Proofing
- Duration Proofing
- Everything you and your dog need to know to live “Happily Ever After.”
- Lifetime Dog Training Guarantee Follow Up For The Life Of Your Dog.
- Stop Pulling on the Leash
- Stop Jumping
- Stop Barking
- Stop Stealing Items
- Stop Counter Surfing
- Stop Door Dashing
- Stop Getting up on the Furniture
- Stop Hyper Behavior
- Stop Mouthing / Play Biting
- Stop Going to the Bathroom in the House
- Stop Digging
- Stop Destructive Chewing
- Stop Playing too Rough
- Stop Begging for Food
- Stop Attention Seeking Behavior
- Stop Running Away
- Stop Chasing Animals, Cars, Bikes, Scooters
PHOENIX DOG TRAINING
CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR DOG
Let us know how we can be of service to you and your dog.