Canine Separation Anxiety
Canine Separation Anxiety Behavior Modification Program
How does it work?
- Step one is a phone consultation with you and a custom-tailored video assessment of your dog that happens in real-time. Step two is where we put together a completely customizable program that is specific to your dog and your situation.
- Consultations are virtual. The program includes contact and behavioral support six days a week through 24-hour email and text follow-up. In addition, there will be real-time video consultation sessions once a week to evaluate the progress you and your dog have made and to address any concerns, and to also go over any adjustments or changes to the treatment plan that need to be implemented to ensure optimal success if modifying and reducing your dog’s separation anxiety.
What is included in the Canine Separation Anxiety Behavior Modification Program?
- A video behavior assessment of your dog that is done in real-time.
- Customized daily separation anxiety behavior modification protocols and action steps will be prepared for you.
- Real-time follow-up video behavioral assessment of your dog and its behavior
- 90 Days follow-up consultations to discuss your dog’s progress and to troubleshoot any problem areas of the treatment plan that need to be adjusted.
What is the cost for the Canine Separation Anxiety Behavior Modification Program?
90 Days Follow Up Included
PHOENIX DOG TRAINING
CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR DOG
Let us know how we can be of service to you and your dog.